BudakBotak.com ©

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Part 206 - Weird And Wonderful Custom Motorcycle Helmets... (",)

Weird And Wonderful Custom Motorcycle Helmets

One of the personal touches we can do for when we go motorcycle riding, is with our helmets. Usually when you buy a motorcycle helmet, they are bland and boring. And although the helmet manufacturers do not recommend it, a touch of paint can do wonders.

When we talk about custom made helmets, Valentino Rossi springs to mind.

Some helmets are quite funny and scary but still wonderful if we wear it while riding...




The motorcycle helmets. Click to enlarge...




He3, ENJOY...

5 comments:

mohammad youssef said...

hi,i want to know if i can have an order delivered to my country lebanon.i also want to know how much does it cost a helmet like that of spiderman.
please reply to my mail
bloomhome@hotmail.com

thank you

Anonymous said...

Nice work, do you guys put clear coat after you paint??? and im very curious who did part 206 and how can i go about getting one for myself, email me plz ffbavaro@gmail.com

Thanks for your timeine

Anonymous said...

I am very interested in 1 of your helmets, I was wondering where you located and how can I contact you, my phone number is 7606055594 could you please call my name is Andre .

Anonymous said...

Hi,i want to know if i can have an order delivered to my state mi. I also want to know how much does it cost a helmet like that with a smiley face thank you

elmadari_saleh@yahoo.com
3134551221

Anonymous said...

I need one please email how to obtain @ anthonyhuff70@yahoo.
I would really appreciate your help!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...