BudakBotak.com ©

Monday, June 9, 2008

Part 90 - The Weirdest Motorcycle I've Ever Seen... (",)

The Weirdest Motorcycle I've Ever Seen

Hehehe...
I don't think I want one of these for my birthday...


According to the Daily Mail:

A young inventor has created a motorbike with a twist – it uses two wheels but they are positioned right next to each other, giving it the illusion of being a powered unicycle. And even better, it might help save the planet.

Ben Gulak has spent several years building the electric Uno that uses gyroscopic technology - like the infamous Segway commuter device - to stay upright.

The bizarre-looking contraption has only one switch - on or off - and is controlled entirely by body movement.

The rider leans forwards to accelerate to speeds of 25mph and back to slow down. It has two wheels side-by-side and has been turning heads wherever it has been ridden.




Hehehe...
Don't get me wrong - I like motorcycles...
However, I prefer to have my wheels fore and aft, with my feet forming the remaining corners of a nice diamond formation on the ground...
They call it 'stability' - something I'm not sure I'd have astride that thing!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one if accident sure 6ft under la...LOL..but good also for those mat rempits,they cannot do their awesome stunts anymore..haha

Budak Botak said...

Hehehe, that right... (",)

Hannah Parkin said...

I’ve been seeing a lot of uniquely designed motorcycles, but this is the first time I’ve seen one that has its wheels positioned right next to each other. This is odd, I agree, but I guess with the fast-paced growth of today’s technology, this motorcycle right here might just be one of many to come. :)

Hannah Parkin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...